Education & Events
Retail Florist of the Year
For many years, Florists' Review and the Wholesale Florist & Florist Supplier Association (WF&FSA) are pleased to partner to recognize outstanding traditional fresh flower retailers in the United States and Canada for our annual "Retail Florist of the Year" contest.
What We're Looking For?
Qualified applicants for "Retail Florist of the Year' will be judged on:
- Visual merchandising and display, store design, and image
- Advertising, marketing and promotional efforts
- Wedding and events
- Customer service policies and programs
- Employee benefits and training
- Fresh flower selection and quality
- Community and industry involvement
- Overall business achievement
How Are The Winners Chosen?
Entries are judged by a committee comprising the current WF&FSA president, Florists' Review's publisher and editorial director, the reigning "Retail Florist of the Year" and another respected wholesale supplier and/or retail florist.
Along with fame among peers and in the community, the "Retail Florist of the Year" winner will receive:
- A keepsake plaque engraved with his or her shop's name
- A trip for two, including complimentary airfare, hotel and registration, to WF&FSA's Annual Floral Distribution Conference.
- Recognition during the Conference's General Session.
- A feature article in an issue of Florists' Review and on http://www.floristsreview.com/
For more information, contact Catherine Wiafe, WF&FSA's Senior Manager, Programs and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.