Programs & Services
WHOLESALERS. Because it takes more than flowers to grow your business.®
Take a moment to watch WF&FSA's video outlining its Marketing Campaign here.
WF&FSA IS ‘NOT NICHED'
Marketing Campaign Broadens Focus and Expands Floral Sales Category
WF&FSA's Marketing Campaign, like its members, is broadening its focus beyond the traditional industry. The goal is to expand floral as a sales category.
The new Campaign helps members to compete in the following markets - Retail Florists, Independent Grocers and Event Planners.
Source: 2009 "Profiling Wholesale Florist Operational Practices and Financial Performances" conducted by Prince & Prince and funded by ASOCOLFLORES
The WF&FSA Marketing Campaign provides members with marketing ideas and programs that they can share with their Retail Florists.
- Format "Best Practices" from the Florist of the Year winners to deliver short, concise and proven marketing tips to florists.
- Conduct audio conferences with Florist of the Year winners as presenters.
- Make industry experts available to Retail Florists through their wholesale distributor.
- Refresh and distribute marketing tools already developed by WF&FSA.
Through Direct2Florist WF&FSA continues to provide Internet orders to over 1,800 florists in the U.S. and Canada at full value.
Independent Grocers and Event Planners
WF&FSA is expanding its marketing efforts to include Independent Grocers and Event Planners to help them expand floral as a critical element of their business.
WF&FSA will approach both markets with a three step program
Investigate the business practices of each segment and educate WF&FSA members. Create a "road map" that will help WF&FSA members understand how to be more successful in these markets.
Market and communicate directly to independent grocers and Event Planners about the value of floral to their business. Tell them about the value of wholesale distributors and their marketing partners.
Build on the efforts of the first two steps and grow the relationship with these market segments over time.
The WF&FSA Marketing Campaign is supported by voluntary contributions to the President's Club. Below is a list of the different levels of membership in President's Club.
Platinum PLUS ($2,500 and up)
Platinum Members ($1,000- $2,499)
Gold Members ($500- $999)
Silver Members ($250- $499)
All contributors receive the following recognition:
- Be listed on the WF&FSA website.
- Recognition in netWORK.
- Recognition on badge at the Conference.
- Name on President's Club sign.
Special recognition is given to those who contribute to the Platinum Level ($1,000 - $2,499) or the Platinum PLUS Level ($2,500 and up). In addition to the benefits of being a gold and silver member, Platinum Level & Platinum PLUS Level contributors receive:
- Company logo listed on homepage of the WF&FSA website.
- Company logo linked to your website, helping to promote your company
WF&FSA Marketing Essentials Guide
The WF&FSA Marketing Essentials Guide includes information on best practices, open houses, marketing techniques and more. Access the Marketing Essentials Guide here.
- Marketing Essentials Guide
- Selling to Supermarkets
- Convenience Store Retailing
- Marketing to Independent Grocers
- Marketing to Event Planners
- WF&FSA President's Club
- Top 11 Reasons to Buy from Wholesale Florists
- 10 Reasons Why Suppliers Sell Thru Wholesalers
- WF&FSA Logo for Member Use
- Flower Gallery
Programs & Services
- Floral Distribution Conference
- Management Institute
- WF&FSA Data Exchange Standards
- WF&FSA Open Talks
- Webinars & Seminars
- Audio Conferences
- Operational Best Practices
- Value Partners
- Marketing Resources
- Technology Insights
- Industry Links
- Leland T. Kintzele Award