Programs & Services
We want to thank all WF&FSA members that have made voluntary contributions to the President's Club, which supports the Wholesaler Marketing Campaign. These contributions allow us to:
- Continue to communicate a positive, unified message to floral retailers
- Increase advertising in national and regional publications
- Expand our publicity efforts
The President's Club members who contribute at least $250 receive special recognition at every WF&FSA event and a listing on this page.
If you contribute $1,000 - $2,499, your company will enter the Platinum Level. We'll add your company logo to the WF&FSA home page and this page with a link to your website for one year.
If you contribute $2,500 or more, your company will enter the Platinum PLUS Level. We'll add your company logo to the WF&FSA home page and this page with a link to your website for one year.
Platinum Plus Members – $2,500 or greater
Platinum Level Members – $1,000 to $2,499
President's Club Gold Members ($500 - $999)
Bonnett Wholesale Florist Inc.
Carson & Gebel Ribbon Company
Cleveland Plant & Flower
Dillon Floral Corporation
Floristis Supply Ltd
Fresca Farms, LLC
Gassafy Wholesale, Inc.
International Floral Distributors, Inc.
Lynchburg Wholesale Floral Corporation
Younger and Son, Inc.
President's Club Silver Members ($250 - $499)
Albin Hagstrom & Son, Inc.
California Flower Shippers,Inc
Flower Pak, Inc.
Georgia State Floral Distributors Inc.
Hardin's Wholesale Florist, Inc.
J.B. Parks Wholesale Florist, Inc.
Lihmil Wholesale Flowers
Mears Floral Products
Saginaw Valley Flower Exchange
The USA Bouquet Company
Zieger & Sons Inc.
- Marketing Essentials Guide
- Selling to Supermarkets
- Convenience Store Retailing
- Marketing to Independent Grocers
- Marketing to Event Planners
- WF&FSA President's Club
- Top 11 Reasons to Buy from Wholesale Florists
- 10 Reasons Why Suppliers Sell Thru Wholesalers
- WF&FSA Logo for Member Use
- Flower Gallery