WF&FSA Logo for Member Use
Use the WF&FSA Member Logo to Promote Your Company
Use of the WF&FSA Member logo is a benefit of membership. You are encouraged to use the logo to display your company’s commitment to industry professionalism and to promote the association and what it stands for. Use the Member logo on your company’s web sites, forms, business cards, stationery and in advertisements.
The WF&FSA logo and any marks associated with the association are the property of WF&FSA and are protected by state and federal laws. Use of the logo is contingent upon your agreeing to the following licensing provisions:
- The logo is the property of the Association;
- Members in good standing may use the ‘Member’ version of the logo to promote their company’s membership in both print and e-marketing formats;
- Members may not use the logo to state or imply that the Association has endorsed their company or their company's products or services;
- Members agree not to place the logo on their products;
- Members will indemnify and hold the Association harmless for any damages, including attorney's fees, incurred by the member as a result of use of the logo;
- Members agree to cease using the WF&FSA logo upon the association’s request; and
- Members agree to pay the Association all costs and attorney's fees incurred by the Association in any action against a member to enforce the terms of the WF&FSA logo license agreement.